Saturday, November 09, 2013

Bump in the Night Book TAG

Hi! I know Halloween was a while ago but Amber of The Mile Long Bookshelf tagged me so... WHY NOT. This will probably fail as I don't read much horror, but... Enjoy! 

1) Which are your favourite supernatural/horror/scary characters to read about? (e.g. vampires, werewolves, witches, monsters, serial killers, murderers etc).

WITCHES AND WIZARDS!! HARRY POTTER ALWAYS

2) Which scene from any book would be your ultimate nightmare to have been part of?


The Hunger Games- the Tracker Jacker scene. Anything in THG really but this scene would really freak me out!


3) If you could visit and explore any one scary or evil setting which would you pick and why?

I don't know... Um, Malfoy Manor? It's kinda evil, so yeah. And I've always wanted to go and play Hide and Seek in it... It's a shame the Malfoy's are so conserved, they would have had awesome games! 

4) Which book was so frighteningly terrible that you almost fell asleep for eternity trying to finish it?

Good one! Ok, Children of the New Forest. Funny story, actually, about why I HAD to read it. At school in Year 7, they have a research project (to introduce kids into how to research in the library, I knew how but shocking how many don't) where you get a word and have to find a non-fiction book, fiction book, poem and piece of art in a book for that word. For the fiction book though, you had to read and review it. Unlucky me, I got TREES. So I had to read Children of New Forest. I ended up reviewing it without even talking about the plot because I hadn't read it properly and it bored me to tears.

5) Name one book you wish you could pull certain pages out of and swap for others to make it better?

Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I LOVE Divergent, it's my favourite book, but I can't deny some faults in the final book. I won't be reviewing it, but... Ah well.

6) If you could turn any 'bad or evil' character into a good character, who would you pick and why?

DRACO MALFOY OF COURSE! I know he becomes good by the end, but still. I ship Romione, but I adore Dramione fanfiction and kinda wish it had happened. 

Quick fire round:

1) Favourite vampire character? ew no
2) Favourite werewolf character? I have two. Grayson from the phenomenal Rooted by Amy Good and Sam from the amazing Shiver by Maggie Shiefvater.
3) Favourite witch character? Hermione and Professor McGonagall.

4) Favourite monster character? The monster from The Monster Calls
5) Favourite ghost character? The Bloody Baron!
6) Favourite serial killer/murderer character? Voldemort... or... well, I guess Eric from Divergent could be counted...

Hope you enjoyed! Amber tagged everyone, so I won't re-tag but feel free to do it. 

Charli x

6 comments:

  1. I was tagged too! I'm going to do this soon but it seems like it's going to be really hard for me because I don't actually read many horror books :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate horror and don't read it, most of the tag isn't horror though and I managed :D make sure to link me up when you do!

      Delete
  2. Great tag! I definitely agree about Malfoy Manor and Hermione as favourite witch. YOU LIKE DRAMIONE?!?!? That is the only thing I don't agree with - I'm a Romione fanfiction author on fanfiction.net and I stick to canon pairings apart from Scorose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOO! I DON'T ship them- just like marriage law fanfic because you can't get that with Romione. TELL ME YOUR FANFIC.NET NAME!!! Mine is Charli.Scorose.Love and I'm writing 2 Scorose multi-chaps and have done 2 TFiOS one shots :)

      Delete
  3. Great answers! Children of the New Forest doesn't sound very good *shudder* Thanks to your post I now want to play Hide and Seek in Malfoy Mannor haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber! It was VERY bad. Hehe, I so want to!!!! :D

      Delete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori