Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Holiday TBR

My Christmas Holidays begin on Friday, and I've got lots of reading material to be getting through! So I thought I'd share it with you all today.

Library (Local and School)

I've picked up quite a pile between my local and school libraries! Even though I said I wouldn't get any for Christmas...

Looking for Alaska by John  Green- I started this today and I already love it! I loved TFiOS (naturally) and thought it was about time I read this one!

The Maze Runner by James Dashner- I have been meaning to get this one for a long time, so it was awesome to find it finally in the school library!

Close Your Pretty Eyes by Sally Nicholls- I picked this one up because it looks really good, but I've never actually heard of it, so it should be interesting!

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen- This is one of the few Sarah Dessen books I haven't read, so I hope I'll enjoy this one as much!

Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein- I adored Code Name Verity so I just couldn't leave this on the "new books" trolley, could I?

Twinmaker by Sean Williams- I've seen some mixed reviews for this, but I like the cover, so... Why not?

Split Second by Sophie McKenzie- This is the only Sophie McKenzie I haven't read, so of course, I had to borrow it. AND MY SCHOOL GOT A SIGNED EDITION!!! *fangirls tons*

More Than This by Patrick Ness- I read most of A Monster Calls and I have the first The Knife of Never Letting Go, and this has been majorly hyped by some of my book blogger friends, so I thought I'd give it a try! Pretty hardback...

For review

Who Framed Klaris Cliff? by Nikki Sheehan- I have started this and it seems amazing so far, so I'm quite excited to continue with it!

Shooting Stars by Alison Rushby- Still haven't read this. *slaps hand* Bad book blogger. Need to, it looks good :)

The Crystal Ordeal by MG Dekle- And this too *slaps hand* this looks pretty good, so I ned to get this read!

ALSO via Netgalley: Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman and Drawn by Cecilia Gray.


Bought/Given/Won (If I have time books)

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld- I still haven't finished this!! It's awesome, so I need to!

Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider- Gosh, really need to read this one. I should have AGES ago. I bought it AGES ago.

The Key to the Golden Firebird- I won a signed copy of this one, and I realllyyyy need to read it, because it looks absolutely awesome.

City of Bones by Casandra Clare- DO NOT SHOUT AT ME I literally haven't had time to read it I will get round to it!

So that's my holiday TBR! I hope I get through them because there are lots of amazing books in there!

Happy Christmas!

Charli x

8 comments:

  1. SO MANY GREAT BOOKS! I haven't read many of them, but quite a few are on my bookshelf - waiting to be read and the majority of the others are ones I really want to read at some point.
    Split Second by Sophie McKenzie - I've been reading bits of this every time I've gone into Waterstones. It's amazing so far and I definitely recommend it to you.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I'M SO EXCITED! I hope you get round to them soon :)

      Delete
  2. I won't yell at you if don't yell at me.

    I've never read a Sarah Dessen Books
    I still haven't read The Fault in Our Stars
    I really don't want to read Code Name Verity OR Rose Under Fire (bah bah blacksheep)
    I haven't read The Maze Runner, though it is on my TBR list
    and... I was very "meh" about City of Bones..... O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you.

      You should!
      YOU MUST
      WHY NOTTTTT
      YAY READ IT
      oh O_o

      haha, thanks Octavia!

      Delete
  3. God where to start! I've never read a Sarah Dessen but I have The Moon and More so might have to read it soon. Yay for The Maze Runner! Shooting Stars, Severed Heads and Klaris Cliff are all on my shelf too. Hope you manage to make a dent in this massive pile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaaaa! It's quite big isn't it :/ I finished TMaM, not as good as others but still good. Yay, we have some same TBR and I hope to start TMR asap! Thanks Debbie!

      Delete
  4. I have a couple of these on my TBR pile as well. Like Close Your Pretty Eyes and the Robyn Schneider book... Good luck getting through these :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything written in reviews or discussions is our opinion or others (credited). If you would like us to review your book, please check our review policy before you email us :)

Thank you for leaving a comment, we reply to them all and they make us really happy! *hugs*

Charli and Tori